Whether you run a general practice, dental practice, chiropractic, massage therapy or another type of medical practice, you are held to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Clinics can be hotbeds for pathogens hiding in floors, carpeted areas, furniture, washroom fixtures, reception desks and anywhere inbetween.
ProVision22 cleaning teams are trained in all aspects of disinfecting and our materials are sourced out to handle a wide array of pathogenic bacteria, viruses, or fungi. We promote the use of eco-friendly, low to no toxicity (to humans) chemicals that will kill or disable pahogens. These chemicals will break down before negatively affecting your health or the health of our air and water resources. This also allows us to minimize, or eliminate altogether, any downtime required after disinfecting your clinic.
You can expect us to produce a cleaning plan that is right for your requirements, your facility’s needs, bound by your work schedule, and fits your budget. We provide quality control with monthly audits of our services (optional) and a digital platform to update you on our progress and to allow you to inform us of any changes to work schedules, areas of improvement, facilitating a general communication tool you may use at any time.
Why do you need professional medical office cleaning?
Studies show that clients will choose to visit service providers that maintain high levels of hygiene and cleanliness. The Covid-19 pandemic cemented these practices as a central consideration for repeat visits.
Researchers are able to show that an informed investment decision in a cleaning/maintenance plan:
- Reduces operating costs through reduced absenteeism (sick staff at home) and presenteeism (sick people sharing germs at your clinic).
- Preserves capital investment through proper cleaning methods that increase the shelf life of your carpeting, flooring, furniture, and even lighting.
- Enhances social returns through an improved image of your business in the eyes of employees, clients, and all other clinic visitors.
- Enhances productivity not only through reduced absenteeism but also through increases to employee happiness leading to higher retention levels and increased motivation.
These benefits (the value of clean) are summarized in the image below.
Similarly, studies have shown that over time, the monetary value of your investment in properly maintaining your clinic, is likely to outweigh the cost as shown in the image below:
The benefits of investments vary clinic by clinic and are achieved through: reduced absenteeism (reducing lost revenue and lost productivity), increased shelf life of flooring, furniture, and electronics (reducing unnecessary capital investments), and improved image of your clinic in the eyes of clients and staff (improving motivation, reducing turnover, enhancing repeat business).
We will not only disinfect and help your clinic shine but we will do this with eco-friendly methods and supplies and for a reasonable price (so you don’t have to make a costly decision to go green). Your team and your patients can now feel great knowing that your clinic is helping the global efforts to keep our planet healthy.
What types of medical practices do we service?
We provide specialized medical cleaning services for all types of medical practices in metro Vancouver — large and small. To name a few examples:
- Dental clinics
- General medical doctors
- Chiropractor clinics
- Massage and spa facilities
- Skincare clinics
- Medical laboratories
And many other types of medical establishments across metro Vancouver.
Eco-friendly medical office cleaning in Vancouver
Medical practitioners are not strangers to the use of chemicals. It is a common understanding that the use of chemicals have desired and undesired effects. Cleaning chemicals are no different. Many use chlorine which irritates the skin, could produce an undersirable odor, and eventually seep into our sewage system negatively impacting septic tanks and water systems around us. Moreover, the use of consumables where not needed, reduces their inventories worldwide.
With our busy lifestyles we often push aside practices such as reducing toilet paper usage and choosing to use recycled materials in paper towel dispensers. Similarly, not all cleaners purchase environmentally certified cleaning supplies and chemicals that are eco-friendly and safe for people (low toxicity).
ProVision22 has decided to focus on disinfectants that are:
- Green, environmentally friendly, chemicals and cleaning supplies.
- Safe, low toxicity, chemicals that are less likely to cause health problems if ingested.
We recognize the advancements in biotechnology (our ownership is no stranger to this field) produce green, often biodegradable, low toxicity, reasonably priced chemicals that are safer and environmentally friendly.
By using green methods, equipment, and chemicals we can help protect your stakeholders and promote social returns through public recognition in your efforts to promote the environment. It will also allow us to reduce or eliminate downtime resulting from disinfecting chemicals. As an example, information on Vital Oxide, a Canadian produced, green disinfectant we regularly use is available here. As leaders in promoting green cleaning initiatives we work hard to ensure the use of eco-friendly solutions is a sunk cost (won’t affect pricing) so that you don’t have to make a costly decision to go green. Because we believe in our added value we will not be committing you to a lengthy service agreement. Use us as long as you trust our services and value our methods and advice.
What can you expect from our medical office cleaning services?
Your clinic and especially your treatment rooms and washroom facilities will be disinfected and well maintained regularly. Generally, we will provide the following services and much more:
- Disinfect all surfaces: flooring, furniture, fixtures, electronics, etc (including fogging).
- Polish/wipe down furniture and fixtures in waiting rooms and reception.
- Vacuum/sweep/mop all floor areas.
- Sanitize/wash washroom fixtures and floors.
- Spot clean walls and doors.
- Collect/empty trash and empty all trash bins.
- Dust/wipe down/wash light fixtures, windows, and baseboards.
- Wash/sanitize lunchroom/kitchen/staff areas.
- Steam clean carpets.
- Scrub tiles and grout.
- Pressure wash parking lot and exterior of building (when needed).
- Restock paper supplies, soap dispenser, other supplies.
We will use eco-friendly supplies and methods to clean and restock your facility.
ProVision22 is a member of ISSA, the largest association of cleaning companies in the world. We have access to best in class training and priceless information on the latest in cleaning techniques, common issues, and access to suppliers in every corner of the earth. We follow ISSA guidelines to ensure any new trend is brought to help you in the war against pathogens, pandemics, or seasonal ailments (like the flu).
Our digital systems communicate information regularly between our clients, our cleaners, and our management team so we can collaborate to ensure all needs are met in a timely way. Our cleaners are properly vetted and many have been working in this industry for a while. Our work is based on a cleaning plan designed to fit your specific requirements, your facility’s needs, your work schedule, and your budget. We will not commit you to a long term service contract. Use us as long as you trust our services and value our advice.
Why choose ProVision22?
- Experience: Our management and cleaners carry decades of experience in healthcare facility cleaning.
- Knowledge: We are members of ISSA the largest cleaning association worldwide. We train our staff on best practice cleaning procedures using ISSA guidelines.
- Convenience: We will work out the frequency of cleans and schedule visits in a time convenient to you.
- Confidence: We work hard at being efficient, effective, and knowledgeable so we can be confident in the value we bring. Therefore, we do not ask for a long-term commitment.
- Assurance: We are insured to cover up to $5M of unexpected liabilities.
- Consistency: We hire and train our cleaning teams so we can provide services based on quality and retain professional cleaners, so you don’t have to meet new staff every day.
Where do we operate?
We provide commercial cleaning services for most of the Vancouver metro area, including:
- New Westminster
- Port Coquitlam