ProVision22 proudly takes on the responsibility of your daycare cleaning, creating a healthy and safe environment for our youngest. Thinking outside the box we have adjusted our operations to include disinfectants that are virtually non-toxic to children (approved by Health Canada), eco-friendly, and certified to kill many type of pathogens, including: common flu, Covid-19 virus, H1N1, and many others).
As parents ourselves we experienced daycares as hotbeds of germs starting with our children and making our families sick. We understand the problem and we will be happy to discuss a solution that can change the parents from worrying to trusting. They will understand that your daycare is not only properly cleaned but also that your green values help preserve our air and water resources.
Why do you need professional daycare cleaning?
Professional cleaning done right is important to operate your daycare. What are some of the benefits of following a well designed cleaning plan using best in class methods and supplies?
Following a well crafted cleaning plan you can expect:
- Reduction of operating costs through reduced absenteeism (sick people at home) and presenteeism (sick people at work).
- Preservation of capital investment through proper cleaning methods that increase the shelf life of your carpeting, flooring, furniture, and even lighting.
- Enhancement of social returns through an improved image of your business in the eyes of anyone visiting your daycare.
- Enhancement of productivity not only through reduced absenteeism but also through increases to teachers/assistants happiness leading to higher retention levels and increased motivation.
We will prepare a cleaning plan by listening to your needs, analysing your facility, working around your schedule (for minimal to no disruption), and do it all for a reasonable price. We will explain our methods and products, provide you with a digital platform to communicate with us at ease, create a cleaning schedule that makes sense to you, and conduct monthly audits of our services to ensure they always meet your needs. We do not require a long-term commitment; use us as long as you enjoy the experience and find our advice helpful.
Keeping it healthy as well as clean
Going through a long and serious pandemic changed the way we all view cleanliness and specifically hygiene. There are two main issues facing daycares daily:
- Absenteeism – teachers absent from work due to illness.
- Presenteeism – sick teachers and toddlers that are in attendance (spreading germs).
Some of the research suggests that presenteeism (that cannot be measured accurately) is a bigger problem than absenteeism in causing disruption, health issues, and worried parents, especially during the flu season. Ask us how our approach will help reduce the effects and the incidence of absenteeism and presenteeism.
Finally, more than disinfecting toys and surfaces, we will use non-toxic, eco-friendly cleaning supplies so the children or our planet will not be negatively affected. As an educator, what better role model can you play than teaching environmental practices and leading by example.
What can you expect from our daycare cleaning services?
We will be your one stop shop for all your cleaning needs. Our experienced and well trained teams will follow a cleaning plan that meets your needs. We will use eco-friendly and non-toxic cleaning supplies and work in a time that’s convenient to you. As members of ISSA, the largest association of cleaning companies worldwide, we keep up to date on best practices cleaning solutions and that is what you can expect in the short and long run. Moreover, we will provide a digital platform to update you on progress and to get updates from you. We know the value we bring so we will not be asking for a long-term contractual commitment. Use us as long as you trust our services and value our advice.
We can focus on any of the actions listed below and much more:
- Disinfecting toys and surfaces (including fogging).
- Vacuuming/sweeping/mopping all floor areas.
- Dusting/disinfecting furniture (chairs, desks, tables, etc), phones, and computers.
- Sanitize/wash washroom fixtures and floors.
- Spot clean walls and doors.
- Collect trash and empty all trash bins.
- Dusting/wiping down/washing light fixtures, windows, and baseboards.
- Washing/sanitizing lunchroom/kitchen.
- Pressure wash parking lot and exterior of building.
This is only a partial list of actions.
Through it all we will promote eco-friendly and non-toxic cleaning supplies.
Why choose ProVision22?
- Experience: Our management and cleaners carry decades of experience in commercial cleaning.
- Knowledge: We are members of ISSA the largest cleaning association worldwide. We train our staff on best practice cleaning procedures using ISSA guidelines.
- Convenience: We will work out the frequency of cleans and schedule visits in a time convenient to you.
- Confidence: We work hard at being efficient, effective, and knowledgeable so we can be confident in the value we bring. Therefore, we do not ask for a long-term commitment.
- Assurance: We are insured to cover up to $5M of unexpected liabilities.
- Consistency: We hire and train our cleaning teams so we can provide services based on quality and retain professional cleaners, so you don’t have to meet new staff every day.
Where do we operate?
We provide commercial cleaning services for most of the Vancouver metro area, including:
- New Westminster
- Port Coquitlam