The efforts to keep our planet’s air and water resources safe despite significant population growth in the past one hundred years can be seen all around us. Cleaning procedures traditionally call for the use of chemicals, many of which are toxic to us and to our eco-systems. Advances in science and technology allow us to introduce eco-friendly compounds that are reasonably priced. Vital Oxide is one example we discuss below.
ProVision22 management believes in thinking green where and when possible and reduce toxicity levels to avoid damage to property or people. Environmental stewardship helps preserve our planet, current and future generations, and studies show, resonate well with clients and staff alike.
The trend towards going “green” is certainly evident in Vancouver but the Wall Street Journal in a recent publication argues that within the next couple of years, every public company in the United States might be required to report climate information. In Canada we see banks requiring environmental testing before financing property acquisitions. Climate reporting is certainly a trend that we expect will intensify. Our mission at ProVision22 is to provide cost effective green cleaning solutions to help the environment, our community, and also to put businesses ahead of the curve when it comes to climate reporting (be it to your customers, employees, or regulators).
Green cleaning in metro Vancouver
ProVision22 uses green cleaning methods and products to reduce toxicity of cleaning chemicals and their subsequent negative impact on our air and water resources. We follow leaders in our industry such as: ISSA, the largest association of cleaning companies worldwide, and other international and local companies such as CleanTech Innovations to bring to you the best cleaning solutions that exist today.
CleanTech Innovations is a Canadian company and market disruptor and distributor of green cleaning solutions. We use their eco-friendly disinfectant called Vital Oxide in many sites. This EPA-registered, Health Canada approved, hospital-grade disinfectant cleaner is also mould-killer and effective odour eliminator. It is certified to use against the virus SARS CoV-2 that causes Covid-19. It is also used in Agriculture and other industries against virulent pathogens which makes it useful in many business settings.
What is Vital Oxide?
Vital Oxide is a non-toxic cleaner and disinfectant that is 100 percent safe, environmentally friendly, and odour-free.
It is so mild that you can wash your hands in it and is safe on all food surfaces with no rinse required.
Vital Oxide is used as a hospital grade disinfectant, food contact sanitizer, moulds and mildew remover, allergen and odour eliminator, surface sanitizer, and is also used in HVAC and air ducts as antimicrobial controller. We use it with our fogging system and other disinfectants to sanitize daycare centres, medical offices, restaurants, commercial offices, banks, fitness centres, and other venues.
Vital Oxide cleans well and is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses including H1N1 (swine flu), Covid-19 virus, and others. It is safe to handle, odourless, hypo allergenic, and does not irritate the skin.
Here is a more specific list of benefits provided by Vital Oxide:
- SF-registered (D2) food contact sanitizer: 99.999 percent sanitization on food contact surfaces in less than 60 seconds without altering the taste of food (no rinse of surface required).
- Kills and prevents spores with up to seven months of residual effects. Safe on a wide range of surfaces from marble to carpeting and more.
- Allergen eliminator: Proven effective on pet dander, dust mites, cockroach allergens, and more.
- Odour eliminator: Removes stubborn odours from smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking, urine and more. Contains no masking agents or fragrances.
- HVAC and air ducts: Provides antimicrobial control, including bacteria, mould, mildew and other fungi.
- Soft-surface sanitizer: Can be used as a sanitizer on soft surfaces, such as upholstery, curtains and auto interiors.
Vital Oxide is safe and eco-friendly but is only one of a host of chemicals we use. Please feel free to ask us about any green products, ask to see their MSDS sheets (safety information) or any other aspect you would like to know, to understand how we promote the health and wellbeing of your staff and clients while not sacrificing our clean air and water.
Eco-friendly cleaning: What can you expect?
Saving our eco-systems from our growing population needs has become increasingly important in allowing this and the next generations to enjoy clean air and clean water.
With our busy lifestyle we often push aside practices such as reducing toilet paper usage and choosing to use recycled materials in paper towel dispensers. Similarly, not all cleaners purchase environmentally certified cleaning supplies and chemicals that are eco-friendly and safe (low toxicity).
ProVision22 has decided to focus on disinfectants that are:
- Green, environmentally safe, and certified, chemicals and cleaning supplies.
- Safe, low toxicity, chemicals that are less likely to cause health problems if ingested.
We recognize the advancements in biotechnology (our ownership is no stranger to this field) produce green, often biodegradable, low toxicity, reasonably priced chemicals that are safe and environmentally friendly.
By using green methods, equipment, and chemicals we can help protect your stakeholders and promote social returns through public recognition in your efforts to preserve our natural environment.
You can expect our services to be tailored to your cleaning requirements, your schedule, and even your budget.
Consequently, we can focus our efforts on the following:
- Disinfecting high touch surfaces (including fogging).
- Floor care and carpet cleaning.
- Sanitization of washrooms facilities.
- Dusting and washing windows and blinds.
- Disinfecting/wiping down/washing of kitchens and lunchrooms.
- Vacuuming/wiping down furniture and upholstery.
- Dusting/wiping down/disinfecting desktops and workstations.
- Spot clean walls, dust fixtures, empty trash bins.
- Restaurant kitchens cleaning and disinfecting.
- Pressure washing indoor and outdoor (e.g parkade).
- Replenishing cleaning supplies.
And this is just a partial list of options.
We choose our equipment carefully to best preserve the surfaces they come in contact with, efficiently, and effectively tackle hidden spots and high traffic areas.
Finally, our management team sees a priority in providing a quality clean and the best customer service. We hire our own cleaners, properly train them with our own equipment and unique list of supplies. We provide you a digital platform to keep you informed and allow you to keep us abreast of any new developments, areas of improvement, or changes to services as you see fit. We will perform monthly inspections (if requested) to ensure we continue to provide the kind of services you can be proud of and to ensure the cleaning plan is working well.
We do not require a long-term commitment. Use us as long as you find our services helpful and our advice of value.
Why choose ProVision22?
- Experience: Our management and cleaners carry decades of experience in commercial cleaning.
- Knowledge: We are members of ISSA the largest cleaning association worldwide. We train our staff on best in class cleaning procedures using ISSA guidelines.
- Convenience: We will work out the frequency of cleans and schedule visits in a time convenient to you.
- Confidence: We work hard at being efficient, effective, and knowledgeable so we can be confident in the value we bring. Therefore, we do not ask for a long-term commitment.
- Assurance: We are insured to cover up to $5M of unexpected liabilities.
- Consistency: We hire and train our cleaning teams so we can provide services based on quality and retain professional cleaners, so you don’t have to meet new staff every day.
Where do we operate?
We provide commercial cleaning services for most of the Vancouver metro area, including:
- New Westminster
- Port Coquitlam