Your Richmond area office facility deserves the very best in cleaning methods and supplies. Studies conducted during the Covid-19 pandemic indicate a shift in the public’s viewpoint on brick-and-mortar facilities to focus more on hygienic processes and cleanliness.
An investment in proper cleaning methods and supplies:
- Reduces operating costs through reduced absenteeism (sick people at home) and presenteeism (sick people at work).
- Reduces capital investment through proper cleaning methods that increase the shelf life of your carpeting, flooring, furniture, and even lighting.
- Enhances social returns through an improved image of your business in the eyes of employees, clients, and all other stakeholders.
- Enhances productivity not only through reduced absenteeism but also through increases to employee happiness leading to higher retention levels and increased motivation.
Our Richmond office cleaning services will provide a complete response to your facility’s cleaning needs. This means that we will design a cleaning plan that is right for your facility, your stakeholders, your work schedule, and a cleaning solution that is reasonably priced. Our digital infrastructure will keep you informed and give you a platform to communicate with us anytime, day or night. We believe in effectiveness and efficiency, the quality of our services, and our due diligence and customer support will provide you a level of service you will enjoy. Therefore, we do not require a long-term commitment.
We believe in clean facilities and a clean environment. We do our research to ensure the effects of our cleaning methods and supplies keep our eco-systems safe (for example by using biodegradable and natural chemicals approved by Health Canada) and that our chemicals are minimally toxic to humans. This means that we can reduce downtime or eliminate it altogether when disinfecting your office.
Why get your Richmond office professionally cleaned?
Although cleaning has traditionally been viewed as a cost, cleaning is connected to an organization’s bottom line. Even relatively modest investments in cleaning produce substantial financial returns.
Investments in quality cleaning programs and practices lead to reduced operation costs through occupant wellness and productivity, asset preservation as well as sustainability. Social returns are also increased as cleaning improves company image and customer satisfaction.
According to Statistics Canada, absenteeism, “represents about 15%-20% of all direct and indirect payroll expenses in Canada”. This means that 15%-20% of your payroll is spent directly or indirectly on sick or otherwise absent employees.
According to research conducted by the University of California: “In general, a 1 percentage point increase in the rate of sickness absenteeism is estimated to decrease productivity by as much as 0.66%”. Imagine what a lawyer’s absence in a law firm or a doctor’s absence in a medical clinic, cost their respective companies directly and indirectly. This may be preventable by following a thorough cleaning plan that can help your savings far outweigh your cleaning costs.
“There is a positive relationship between perceived cleanliness (satisfaction with cleanliness of the office) and satisfaction with elements of work speed, volume and quality, respectively.” (Wageningen University research).
Let us help you make an informed decision on a proper cleaning plan that fits your schedule, your facility, and even your budget.
Contact us to get a free consultation and a quote.
Green office cleaning in Richmond
We are happy to promote eco-friendly cleaning methods and supplies. Many cleaning products can be harmful to the environment and toxic to you. We regularly do our due diligence to come up with the best green products that are safe to you. More information on our green methods and materials will be provided during the initial walkthrough and can be found throughout this website.
Personalized office cleaning services in Richmond
Your Richmond office facility as well as your business are unique. We will create a cleaning plan that is right for your specific facility and business environment. We aim to be flexible and minimize disruption to your daily business activities.
We also try to personalize our service and tailor it to your precise cleaning requirements.
Our team can focus on:
- Disinfecting high touch surfaces (including fogging).
- Floor care and carpet cleaning.
- Sanitization of washrooms facilities.
- Dusting and washing windows and blinds.
- Disinfecting/wiping down/washing of kitchens and lunchrooms.
- Vacuuming/wiping down furniture and upholstery.
- Dusting/wiping down/disinfecting desktops and workstations.
- Spot clean walls, dust fixtures, empty trash bins
- Pressure washing indoor and outdoor (e.g parkade)
- Replenishing cleaning supplies
And this is just a partial list of options.
We choose our equipment carefully to best preserve the surfaces they come in contact with, efficiently, and effectively tackle hidden spots and high traffic areas.
Your reception area will set the tone presenting a clean and shiny welcoming environment for visitors and staff while your meeting rooms, boardrooms, and conference rooms will feel fresh, disinfected, and ready for your next meetings.
ProVision22 management sees a priority in providing the best quality clean and customer service. We hire our own cleaners, properly train them with our own equipment and unique list of supplies. We provide you a digital platform to keep you informed and allow you to keep us abreast of any new developments, areas of improvement, or changes to services as you see fit. We will perform monthly inspections (if requested) to ensure we continue to provide the kind of services you can be proud of and to ensure the cleaning plan is working well.
Why choose ProVision22?
- Experience: Our management and cleaners carry decades of experience in commercial cleaning.
- Convenience: We will work out the frequency of cleans and schedule visits in a time convenient to you.
- Confidence: We work hard at being efficient, effective, and knowledgeable so we can be confident in the value we bring. Therefore, we do not ask for a long-term commitment.
- Assurance: We are insured to cover up to $5M of unexpected liabilities.
- Consistency: We hire and train our cleaning teams so we can provide services based on quality and retain professional cleaners, so you don’t have to meet new staff every day.
Where do we operate?
We provide commercial cleaning services for most of the Vancouver metro area, including:
- New Westminster
- Port Coquitlam