Your business in Coquitlam deserves the very best Coquitlam commercial cleaning services methods and supplies. Studies conducted during the Covid-19 pandemic indicate a shift in the public’s viewpoint on brick-and-mortar facilities to focus more on hygienic processes and cleanliness.
An investment in proper cleaning methods and supplies:
- Reduces operating costs through reduced absenteeism (sick people at home) and presenteeism (sick people at work).
- Preserves capital investment through proper cleaning methods that increase the shelf life of your carpeting, flooring, furniture, and even lighting.
- Enhances social returns through an improved image of your business in the eyes of employees, clients, and all other stakeholders.
- Enhances productivity not only through reduced absenteeism but also through increases to employee happiness leading to higher retention levels and increased motivation.
Our Coquitlam cleaning teams will provide a complete response to your facility’s cleaning needs. This means that we will design a cleaning plan that is right for your facility, your stakeholders, your work schedule, and a cleaning solution that is reasonably priced. Our digital infrastructure will keep you informed and give you a platform to communicate with us anytime, day or night. We believe in effectiveness and efficiency, the quality of our services, and our due diligence and customer support will provide you a level of service you will enjoy. Therefore, we do not require a long-term commitment.
We believe in clean facilities and a clean environment. We do our research to ensure the effects of our cleaning methods and supplies keep our eco-systems safe (for example by using biodegradable and natural chemicals approved by Health Canada) and that our chemicals are minimally toxic to humans. This means that we can reduce downtime or eliminate it altogether when disinfecting your office.
We are experienced, insured, and our employees are properly vetted, trained, and experienced in many types of commercial cleaning facilities. If you want to capitalize on a properly designed cleaning plan leave it to our professional cleaning crews. The ProVision22 team specializes in green and low toxicity cleaning and disinfecting of all types of commercial spaces from offices and retail outlets to restaurants and medical facilities.
We employ dedicated cleaning professionals, highly effective cleaning methods, and low toxicity cleaning products to ensure maximum protection against harmful pathogens at high safety levels.
Coquitlam commercial cleaning services
Our commercial cleaning teams regularly operate day and night in Coquitlam and the surrounding cities cleaning and disinfecting many types of businesses.
Every business in Coquitlam is unique and you can expect us to create a complete cleaning plan taking under consideration your facility’s needs, your work schedule, and your budgetary constraints.
We provide the following commercial cleaning services for businesses in Coquitlam:
Office spaces cleaning
We will listen to your cleaning requirements, analyze your facility, and create a complete and detailed cleaning plan to keep your office clean and safe using eco-friendly methods and materials. Find out more…
Consumers are being driven by experience more than ever before as competitive gaps, including price and offerings, narrow in the retail industry. High cleanliness levels contribute to repeat business and to your bottom line. Find out more…
Coquitlam daycare owners, toddlers, and families expect hygienic, clean, and safe environments to work, learn, and grow in. We provide eco-friendly, low toxicity disinfectants approved by Health Canada to protect everyone’s health and reduce pollutant levels in our eco-system. Find out more…
Restaurant owners and guests expect hygienic practices and unblemished clean premises. We disinfect using green chemicals potent to pathogens but virtually non-toxic to people or the environment. Find out more…
Medical facilities cleaning
Clinics can be high in toxins and pathogens. We will disinfect using eco-friendly compounds toxic to pathogens but safe for people and our environment. Find out more…
The Covid-19 pandemic has increased the demands for effective disinfection services. We use environmentally safe methods and chemicals toxic to pathogens but safe for people. Find out more…
Carpets contain a diverse pool of pathogens up to 4,000 times more toxic than your toilet seat. We use highly effective machinery to disinfect and lengthen the shelf life of your investment. Find out more…
Flexible and personalized commercial cleaning services in Coquitlam
At ProVision22, we recognize that your brick and mortar as well as your business are unique. We will create a cleaning plan that is right for your specific facility and business environment. We aim to be flexible and minimize disruption to your daily business activities. We will also promote the use of green methods and chemicals to safeguard our environment and secure public recognition from your employees and your community.
You can expect our services to be tailored to your cleaning requirements, your schedule, and even your budget.
Consequently, we can focus our efforts on the following:
- Disinfecting high touch surfaces (including fogging).
- Floor care and carpet cleaning.
- Sanitization of washrooms facilities.
- Dusting and washing windows and blinds.
- Disinfecting/wiping down/washing of kitchens and lunchrooms.
- Vacuuming/wiping down furniture and upholstery.
- Dusting/wiping down/disinfecting desktops and workstations.
- Spot clean walls, dust fixtures, empty trash bins.
- Pressure washing indoor and outdoor (e.g parkade).
- Replenishing cleaning supplies.
And this is just a partial list of options.
We choose our equipment carefully to best preserve the surfaces they come in contact with, efficiently, and effectively tackle hidden spots and high traffic areas.
Finally, our management team sees a priority in providing the best quality clean and customer service. We hire our own cleaners, properly train them with our own equipment and unique list of supplies. We provide you a digital platform to keep you informed and allow you to keep us abreast of any new developments, areas of improvement, or changes to services as you see fit. We will perform monthly inspections (if requested) to ensure we continue to provide the kind of services you can be proud of and to ensure the cleaning plan is working well.
We do not require a long-term commitment. Use us as long as you find our services helpful and our advice of value.
Eco-friendly commercial cleaning in Coquitlam
Saving our eco-systems from our growing population needs has become increasingly important in allowing this and the next generations to enjoy clean air and clean water.
With our busy lifestyle we often push aside practices such as reducing toilet paper usage and choosing to use recycled materials in paper towel dispensers. Similarly, not all cleaners purchase environmentally certified cleaning supplies and chemicals that are eco-friendly and safe (low toxicity).
ProVision22 has decided to focus on disinfectants that are:
- Green, environmentally safe, and certified, chemicals and cleaning supplies.
- Safe, low toxicity, chemicals that are less likely to cause health problems if ingested.
We recognize the advancements in biotechnology (our ownership is no stranger to this field) produce green, often biodegradable, low toxicity, reasonably priced chemicals that are safer and environmentally friendly.
By using green methods, equipment, and chemicals we can help protect your stakeholders and promote social returns through public recognition in your efforts to promote the environment.
Why choose ProVision22?
- Experience: Our management and cleaners carry decades of experience in commercial cleaning.
- Convenience: We will work out the frequency of cleans and schedule visits in a time convenient to you.
- Confidence: We work hard at being efficient, effective, and knowledgeable so we can be confident in the value we bring. Therefore, we do not ask for a long-term commitment.
- Assurance: We are insured to cover up to $5M of unexpected liabilities.
- Consistency: We hire and train our cleaning teams so we can provide services based on quality and retain professional cleaners, so you don’t have to meet new staff every day.