ProVision22 was founded in order to create a property maintenance entity leading the industry in providing value added. Our ownership’s prior experience as business owners saw a fractured industry: “when we needed property maintenance services we had to qualify cleaning companies, painters, handymen, landscapers, snow removal services, and other service providers. We couldn’t find one company with proper management and results to help us with our maintenance needs. Eventually, we teamed up with the best service providers to create ProVision22.”
What differentiates ProVision22 for our clients is the ability to create a “one-stop-shop” environment while ensuring the quality of our work. Our management’s experience with the growing biotechnology sector puts us in a unique position to help our clients with two other issues that affect every one of us:
- Use of toxic chemicals in cleaning operations affecting the health of vulnerable people. From asthma to allergies and sensitivity to fragrance and other characteristics of chemicals, people suffer everyday, because of the chemicals used around them.
- The effects of the world’s rapid population growth in the last century stretch the carrying capacity of our planet. We see a growing trend to buy and consume environmentally friendly products and services.
ProVision22 introduces cleaning compounds that minimize or eliminate the toxicity levels of our products (to people) and any negative effects they can cause to the environment.
This allows us to reduce or eliminate any downtime to your business after we disinfect, allows you to fulfill your desire to protect the earth, and strengthens your brand, in the eyes of your customers, as it becomes more eco-friendly.
How do we maintain quality and eco-friendliness with competitive pricing?
Generally, business owners tend to be concerned by the hardships involved in keeping the quality of service high and providing eco-friendly solutions. The widespread belief is that for a company to be green and produce quality results it will have to change core internal processes and increase resource investments in methods and supplies.
ProVision22 uses good management practices, scientific knowledge, and property maintenance experience to design cleaning plans that use eco-friendly methods and supplies at competitive price points. Our goal is to make your decision to use eco-friendly processes inexpensive.
Quality of services
The quality of our cleaning services:
- Reduces operating costs through reduced absenteeism (sick staff at home) and presenteeism (sick people sharing germs at work).
- Preserves capital investment through proper cleaning methods that increase the shelf life of your carpeting, flooring, furniture, and even lighting.
- Enhances financial and social returns through an improved image of your business in the eyes of employees, clients, and all other visitors.
- Enhances productivity not only through reduced absenteeism but also through increases to employee happiness leading to higher retention levels and increased motivation.
We maintain the quality of our services by:
- Learning from the best – ISSA is the largest association of cleaning companies worldwide. As members of ISSA we follow strict guidelines, have access to the best training resources, receive regular updates on best practices, and work directly with top manufacturers, distributers, and suppliers locally and internationally.
- Learning and communicating with our clients – each client receives a digital platform providing direct access to live updates on progress and the ability to update us of changes, special requests, and any suggestions for improvement.
- Hiring and training – due to our unique value base, we prioritise the recruitment and training of our cleaning teams. This allows us to vet our staff properly and to ensure you don’t have to meet new cleaners every day with the variation in quality of work this brings.
- Methods and supplies – we follow ISSA guidelines and Green Seal environmental standards to procure eco-friendly, low toxicity cleaning supplies and to create an operating plan that reduces the use of consumables and promotes eco-friendly materials and supplies. Our methods and supplies will reduce or eliminate any negative impacts to vulnerable populations. Therefore:
Our mission is to create an eco-friendly, professional experience that provides healthy, clean workplaces with social and financial returns on investment.
ProVision22 follows the Green Seal standard for commercial and institutional cleaning services in order to align our planet’s needs with our economy, and our communities in an effort to support our air and water systems and sustain consumable resources.
In June of 2021 Canada adopted the Net Zero Emissions Accountability Act pledging to achieve net zero emissions by 2050. In the United States publicly traded companies are now required to report their green initiatives. Soon, all businesses across North America may be required to report their green initiatives if not by legislation, surely by the public.
Our goal is to provide eco-friendly solutions at competitive price points and without the need to overwhelm your internal processes with disruptive changes.
Going green is not just great for our planet. According to many studies, there is a growing consumer trend in supporting green products and services. The 2021 EY future consumer index shows that the majority of global consumers are growing their own sustainable practices and intensifying expectations that businesses will do the same, if not more, to support environmental causes. According to PwC Canada’s 2019 consumers insights survey businesses “need to pay attention to what consumers are saying about environmental sustainability if they’re going to keep current customers and attract new ones”.
Let us put you ahead of the game without breaking the bank or altering your processes in any major way.
One stop shop approach
ProVision22 was founded on the premise of solving general property maintenance issues in order to meet the demands of our clients. As business owners we know that having to search for and qualify various service providers is a prolonged and time-consuming endeavor. Businesses need reliable cleaning, landscaping, painting, furniture assembly, handyman services, pest control, and many other services to look after their workplaces. Therefore:
Our Vision is to create a one-stop-shop solution for businesses where we manage or provide needed property maintenance solutions for your facility.
Other features of our offerings include:
- Cleaning plans unique to your venue.
- Flexibility to service your facility at a time convenient to you.
- Periodical walkthroughs meant to audit our services based on your requirements.
- Digital platform allowing for direct communications 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Short service contracts – use us as long as you trust our services and value our advice.
- Competitive pricing + added value = competitive advantage.
Who can we help?
We service many industries and business types, some of which are:
- Restaurants and bars.
- Daycare centres.
- Retail outlets.
- Medical clinics and labs.
- Auto dealerships.
- Fitness centres.
- Banks and financial institutions.
- Warehouses and manufacturing facilities.
And numerous other business types. Talk to us even if your business isn’t listed above.
Residential clients needing regular service or one off move in/out (call us for availability in your area).
Why choose ProVision22?
- Experience: Our management and cleaners carry decades of experience in commercial cleaning.
- Convenience: We will work out the frequency of cleans and schedule visits in a time convenient to you.
- Confidence: We work hard at being efficient, effective, and knowledgeable so we can be confident in the value we bring. Therefore, we do not ask for a long-term commitment.
- Assurance: We are insured to cover up to $5M of unexpected liabilities.
- Consistency: We hire and train our cleaning teams so we can provide services based on quality and retain professional cleaners, so you don’t have to meet new staff every day.
Where do we operate?
We provide commercial cleaning services for most of the Vancouver metro area, including:
- New Westminster
- Port Coquitlam